ASRCA AGM - May 10 (10AM-12PM)
The Alberta Sprint Racing Canoe Association (ASRCA) is holding their AGM on Sunday, May 10th at 10 a.m.
To learn more about the operations of the ASRCA and to become familiar with Board Roles and Responsibilities please review the “Understanding the ASRCA - Board Roles & Responsibilities” document.
Please note only Full Member clubs have voting privileges; parents/athletes should contact the designated member of their voting club if they wish to bring anything forward at the AGM.
Volunteers are needed to fill our Board. All positions are open for election; however, we are specifically recruiting for vacant positions.
The status of the executive and board positions are as follows:
- President: Eric Toffin - standing for re-election
- Vice President: Erin O’Reilly – standing for re-election
- Treasurer: Laura Baker - standing for re-election
- Secretary: vacant
- Officials: vacant
- Club Development: Rick Hill - standing for re-election
- Technical Matters: Jeff Baker - standing for election
- Coaching: Chris Klotz - standing for re-election
- Publicity: vacant
- Member at Large (multiple): Nadine Newman - standing for re-election
Please review the ASRCA’s 2020-2024 Strategic Plan
For more information regarding the AGM or any of the positions, please contact ASRCA President, Eric Toffin
at firstname.lastname@example.org. Yours in sport,
Eric Toffin ASRCA President