ASRCA Athlete Rep Q&A Session
Time: Apr 26, 2020 1:00pm
What: A information session to explain the role of the ASRCA Athlete Representative and the process for voting.
Who: The info session is open to all ASRCA athletes.
Join the Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 829 2223 1853
One tap mobile
Info Session Topics:
- Role of the athlete representative
- Who can be the representative
- Who can vote to elect the athlete representative
Are you interested in the role of Athlete Representative?
- You must be 17 as of January 1st, 2020
- Be a member of an ASRCA member canoe club
- Be registered as a Canoe Kayak Canada Competitive member.
Tuesday, April 28th - Deadline to put name forward for nomination
Thursday, April 30th - Voting link will be emailed out to eligible voting members
Thursday, May 7th - Voting period ends
Friday, May 8th - athlete representative announced