Florida Spring Camp 2022
It has been two years without the spring training camp in Florida, many will be taking part for the first time. Please complete the below application to alert the coaching team you are interested. Updates to the camp information may occur. All who have completed the below camp application form will be notified of any changes that occur. When completing the form, please use your best email to receive updates.
Always first speak with your coach about your training plans.
Contact Mike Robinson - email@example.com or reach out to your coach with specific questions.
Click to view important links:
- General Information Document (updated Feb 9)
- Video overview of Cape Crossing Resort
- Consent letter for children traveling abroad
- Government of Canada - Covid related travel information
- USA - Before you Travel Update (Posted Jan 4)
- ArriveCan App - Insert Travel information
- Daily Covid-19 Self-Screening
- Covid Self Testing While at Camp (link shared Feb 17)
- Visiting Parents
- Flight sheet - Shared Flight Info
- Attendance Report (updates as applications come in)
- Direct Link to Payments Page (complete below application first)
Covid-19 Cancelation Policy:
CAMP Cancelations - Uncertainty and evolving risks related to Covid-19 may result in the camp cancelation. If the Camp is canceled prior to January 20th it will result in a full refund of camp fees. If canceled after January 20th and if some of the resort deposits can not be retreived, full refunds may not be possible.
INDIVIDUAL Cancelations - Refund of camp fees ‘may’ not be possible if doing so impacts the ability to cover camp costs. After completion of the camp, if funds remain, it may be possible to return full or partial fees to individuals who did not attend the camp.