Located in Southview, Calgary - see map
- #1: June 28 - Start (10 spaces) - No classes July 1
- #2: July 12 - Start (10 spaces)
- #3: July 26 - Start (10 spaces) - No classes August 2
- #4: Aug 9 - Start (10 spaces)
For Ages 11-13
Canoe/Kayak is one of Canada's top-performing Olympic sports, and most of all, kids love playing in kayaks on the lake. Who knows, maybe we will find some future Team Canada Paddlers.
*note there may be a local regatta every second Saturday* TBC and with COVID guidelines in place
ASRCA endorsed coaches are Certified in First Aid and CPR and with the Canadian National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) and CanoeKayak Canada (CKC).
Safety: Participants must have a Swim Level of Aquaquest 6 and or demonstrate equivalent (Canoe Kayak Canada Standard). PFDs are required at all times.
TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Click 'Add To Cart' and 'buy' to complete your purchase
- You will receive a confirmation email at the time of purchase.
- We will email the Medical Release and Waiver form to you once we have received payment.
- Cancellation may occur due to cold, electrical storms etc., we watch the weather and strive to give 24hrs notice
- Disinfecting of recreation kayaks, paddles and PFD's between use
- We will provide PFD's but you can bring your own PFD (Transport Canada approved - click here for proper fitting)