Located in Southview, Calgary - see map
- #1: June 28 - Start (program finished)
- #2: July 12 - Start (program finished)
- #3: July 26 - Start (program finished) - No classes August 2
- #4: Aug 9 - Start (not enough registrants)
For Ages 11-13 from 9:30am-11:30am
Canoe/Kayak is one of Canada's top-performing Olympic sports, and most of all, kids love playing in kayaks on the lake. Who knows, maybe we will find some future Team Canada Paddlers.
*note there may be a local regatta every second Saturday* TBC and with COVID guidelines in place.
ASRCA endorsed coaches are Certified in First Aid and CPR and with the Canadian National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) and CanoeKayak Canada (CKC).
Safety: Participants must have the ability to roll into the water and swim 25 metres (any stroke) and stay afloat (tread water) for 1 minute (as per the National Lifesaving Society Swim to Survive standard). PFDs are required at all times and participants must be comfortable wearing one in the water.
TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION:
- Click 'Add To Cart' and 'buy' to complete your purchase
- You will receive a confirmation email at the time of purchase.
- We will email the Medical Release and Waiver form to you once we have received payment.
- Cancellation may occur due to cold, electrical storms etc., we watch the weather and strive to give 24hrs notice
- Disinfecting of recreation kayaks, paddles and PFD's between use
- We will provide PFD's but you can bring your own PFD (Transport Canada approved - click here for proper fitting)