The Alberta Sprint Racing Canoe Association is a Board of Directors which evaluates, debates, and decides upon issues related to the development of canoe and kayak sprint racing in Alberta. The Association oversees funding, regattas, athlete development, and ensures the rules and regulations of the Canadian Canoe Kayak (CKC) are adhered to.
Our Focus Alberta athletes in the sport of Canoeing and Kayaking have been successful both Nationally and Internationally. It is the commitment of the Alberta Sprint Racing Canoe Association (ASRCA) to continue to support the development of the sport and its athletes.
The focus of the ASRCA this year and in years to come will be on attracting new athletes, skill development and producing a Team to best represent Alberta at National and regional events.
Mission Statement Alberta Sprint Racing Canoe serves as the provincial governing body to promote and develop the sport of Sprint Canoe/Kayak in Alberta.
2020 ASRCA Board members:
- President: Eric Toffin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vicepresident: Erin O'Reilly, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Laura Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Lara Gammon, email@example.com
- Technical: Jeff Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coaching: Chris Klotz, email@example.com
- Club Development: Rick Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publicity: Landon White, email@example.com
- Member at large: Lynda Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- South: Seren Hampshire, email@example.com
- North: Nadia Chama, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admin: KirstenGoplen, email@example.com
- Excelence Lead: Mike Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Coach: Zak Mahmoudi, email@example.com